Evening you wonderful people, because many of you asked for it. I’m starting to do a weekly development blog.
This won’t always be full of changes or fixes but hopefully give you a better idea of what happens each week to SoSa and how we’re striving to make it better.
I’ll try to make this interesting when I can, time allowing.
- Revised Homepage
- Moved servers from America to UK based hosting
- Introduced separate image and caching server (previously everything was running from a single server)
- Introduced “Dark Chat”
- De-introduced “Dark Chat”
- Re-introduced “Dark Chat”
- Started regenerating profile pictures
- Added button in the user list so a user can disable colours in chat
- Set up community Minecraft server
- Fix bugs caused by using separate physical servers
- Added link button (globe) when sharing content
- Fed Teabot4000
- Fixed issues with meetups and some content preview images
- Looked into profile cropping issue – still some work to do here